Jaf loves spaghetti and meatballs. He also loves to cook it himself, adding different spices and/or ingredients along with way. Here is his VERY simple and easy Italian meatballs recipe you can get your own children to do.
- 1 package (20 ounces) Lean Ground Beef (organic if possible)
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of plain white bread, broken into little pieces
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Salt
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat frying pan to medium, add olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg and bread using your hands. Using your hands, form the meat into golf ball sized meatballs. Place about 1 inch apart into frying pan. Press down to flatten the bottom just slightly.
- Fry for 5 minutes, turning them over frequently or until somewhat crispy on the outside.
- Serve with pasta and sauce or however you’d like.